Protesters from across St Louis turned up and turned out for the first St Louis County Council Meeting since Mike Brown’s Death. (Part II)
The St Louis County Council meeting was a fiery afar, as residents from across the county demanded Darren Wilson’s arrest, answers for Mike Brown’s death, and expressed frustration at their own police force being turned on them like they were enemies of the state. #staywoke #farfromover
My Dark Symphony blouse came in from Lady Sloth. I’ll post the review sometime this week. Here’s what it looks like worn with the matching skirt. The lighting is garbage because I never get the inspiration to take pictures during the daylight.
Blouse and Skirt: Lady Sloth
i got out of bed at 11:30 to make this
"What? The litter box is full…"
25 Hot Chocolate Recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate / Tatertots and Jello
- S’mores Hot Chocolate / Minimalist Baker
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate / The Recipe Critic
- Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate / Chasing Delicious
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate / Diethood
- Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha / Diethood
- Kahlua Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate / Dine and Dish
- Mint White Hot Chocolate / Babble
- Nutella Hot Chocolate / KitchMe
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate / A Beautiful Mess
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa / Lil Luna
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream / Babble
- Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Crock Pot Hot Cocoa / Get Crocked
- Caramel Corn Hot Chocolate / Recipe Girl
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate / Ready Set Eat
- White Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate / Gimme Some Oven
- Rich Dutch Hot Chocolate / Pixi Wishes
- Lavender Hot Chocolate / Because I’m Addicted
- Mayan Hot Chocolate / Latinaish
- Butterscotch Hot Chocolate / The Hopeless Housewife
- Cinammon Orange Hot Chocolate / Joy the Baker
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate / My Recipes
- Oreo Hot Chocolate / Sweet C’s Designs
I asked my roommate what she would wish for if she were a magical girl in Madoka, and then this wonderful mess poured out of her mouth.
The Waste Land - Released!
And even further discounted on release day! $8 for a developer-estimated 15 hours of content.
I just finished painting Bahra, who is my roommate Durrscurr’s shark merman barbarian pirate d&d character.
no one ever says that Rome needed help from aliens to build their empire
#l laughed for days when i found out that #ancient egyptians used water to reduce friction and move blocks for distances #and that this was literally DEPICTED ON THEIR HIEROGLYPHICS #but ~western archaeologists~ #thought that the pouring of water depicted ~superstitious rituals~ #jfc